For use with Onewheel V1, Plus, or XR, the creators of Fishbones are excited to introduce the next level of carving perfection with FishKicks. For use on either the front or back of the Onewheel, FishKicks connect the space between Fishbones (V2) or Barracudas to enhance the rider’s control. When used on the front of the Onewheel, FishKicks further stabilize the rider’s foot by creating a “pocket” for your foot—completing the concave shape around the front of the board. It's the ultimate in carving performance. For trail riders getting their feet "bucked" around, they eliminate the need to look down and readjust foot placement during riding because you can "feel" your foot back to its prime position. Used in the rear, the FishKick provides an elevated “Kick” for the tail of your board by connecting the space between Fishbones. Similarly, when used with Fishbones on the back of the Onewheel, riders can intuitively feel foot placement, increasing overall board control and maneuverability. Our customers love this product for rough terrain and racing!
- Compatible with Fishbones (V2) and Fishbones Barracuda
- Accessories to Fishbones (V2) or Fishbones Barracuda (not meant to be used as standalone)
- Reduces foot fatigue
- Protects the Onewheel V1/XR/Plus footpad
- Uses patent-pending off-sensor technology
- Provides the lightest-weight ride on the market
- Increases overall control
- One FishKick: Front or Back Concave
- Installation Instructions and Fillet Tool
- Fishbones Swag, including a reflective rail sticker
- FishKicks are designed to be used with the Onewheel V1, Plus, or XR; this product is not compatible with the Pint
- FishKicks are eligible for our warranty program
- Using the FishKicks will not impact Onewheel warranty conditions
Use this product at your own risk. The product has been designed for and tested for safety; however, the rider understands that modifying a pressure-based sensor comes with inherent risks.