HUGE SALE ON YELLOW AND LINDY PINK FISHBONES!
VERSION 2 FISHBONES: (Not PINT compatible)
The next generation of custom concave has arrived...in stunning colors to match the beauty of your ride, your board, and your stoke.
Material and Design Differences:
Now made from an extremely durable, sensitive and dynamic material (also compostable and eco-friendly!), slap a couple of these on the side of your foot pads to feel the enormous benefits of being fully locked in while still being able to adjust your foot. Put them on the nose OR the tail of your board. AVOID scary front sensor surgery-like installations. Peel off whenever you want. NO VOIDING OF THE WARRANTY! All at lower cost than other front concave systems available.
Now boasting the lightest front to back (*optional, need to purchase FishKick) 360 degree concave solution**, Version 2 Fishbones
- give you crazy amounts of control over your board
- won't break
- won't chip
- NO modification needed, apply directly to grip
- NOT PERMANENT
- softer than plastics and better for the environment
- doesn't add height to the original footpads
- allows for superior carving
- eliminates speed wobble
- customize or match your float plates, fender, or rail protection
- take drops, bonks, and slides with confidence
What Comes In My Order?
Every order of Version 2 Fishbones comes with:
- One completed set of Version 2 Fishbones ready to install (Currently available in C1)
- One Quiver Bag
- Sticker Swag, including a reflective sticker for your rail, helmet, or anywhere that helps make you more visible at night
And of course on top of this you get 30 days to ride them and return for full retail. If you break them within 6 months of purchase, we will replace them! Just send us the broken ones back so we can figure out how you actually did it!!
** To get a 360 concave, purchase of 2x "FishKicks" products is necessary. Version 2 Fishbones and FishKicks are standalone products**
use at your own risk. The product has been designed for and tested for safety however the rider understands that modifying a pressure based sensor comes with inherent risk